"Unable to summon turrets where you cannot reach" in open field

Find any bug ? Report it !
exveer
Wanderer
Wanderer

"Unable to summon turrets where you cannot reach" in open field

Sorry for not including the loc and it looks like I even managed to crop my zone map, but the titled error came up with the zerg (see the zerg leader icon near Glenlock). Happened for about a minute, after which it seemed to have resolved itself and I could cast shrooms as expected. Another animist was able to cast shrooms immediately in front of the keep door, but I could not place either where my ground target is shown, nor 950 units on front of me (or in circles surrounding me in any direction)

Again, apologies for the poor report, hopefully the location is enough. Albs had been on the tower shortly before and had a ram up, if that's helpful.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
exveer
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: "Unable to summon turrets where you cannot reach" in open field

Also unable to be placed on ramparts, see new ss. Could cast on ground inside of the keep, but nowhere that was part of the keep itself (ramparts, center keep, etc)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Karen
Developer
Developer

Will be more forgiving after next patch, will keep thread open for feedback.
Galmish
Wanderer
Wanderer

fungus oil

Is it normal to have fungus at the level of the oils and on top of the oils of the external door of a fort when the door is not open?
Dantheman
Soldier
Soldier

Is it supposed to be this forgiving that a defense has no defenders on the roof again?

https://youtu.be/maTMnm4y5Vo

heres a picture from someone in discord

https://discord.com/channels/8684286631 ... 0438113333
Karen
Developer
Developer

Closing this as both issues discussed has been resolved.