Fairfight Incorrect Calculation

Find any bug ? Report it !
Rabarz
Warrior
Warrior

Fairfight Incorrect Calculation

I am also solo so would assume with no help I should always see a fairfight:yes indication. In many situations I do not. Here is an example from today.

You can see from the screenshot that my kills/deathblows/solo kill are all 4 meaning I had no help. You can also see I was awarded 17g 75s 85c which also proves the kill was for full credit. The fairfight is still 'No'. This fight occured when I killed someone who was running solo from DC to the dock in order to catch their group at Berk. I believe the fairfight does not give the correct indication when the opponent is grouped - even if their group is out of range and provides no assistance.

FairFight.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rabarz
Warrior
Warrior

Re: Fairfight Incorrect Calculation

This is another example with more details from /fight command.

FairFight-2.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sodden/Siendara
Wanderer
Wanderer

Fair Fight not awarding

So good change overall but looking to clarify the implementation of the mechanic or maybe report a bug depending on the response. Last night we only got one Fair fight Tick all night despite engaging in many fair fights. The first one came as a 2v2 which was the only fight we got fair fight for all night. Shortly after the 2v2 where it worked, we added a person then subsequently lost a 3v4. Then added a 4th member and lost 4v4, no text but /fight said fair. The group continued to fluxuate in size the rest of the night continuing to engage in fair fights, up to several 7v7 with no bonus and no text then back down to 5v5 for many fair fights with no text or bonus. The only explanation I can come up with is the group was never disbanded nor reformed all night after that initial 2v2 bonus.

Posted a few fights from tonight.

Looks like its not assessing a winner is the problem?
valkynemperor
Wanderer
Wanderer

I've noticed if you are crowd controlled by an enemy with a mez, stun etc.. If a different enemy does all the damage and kills you, it will say fair fight 1v1. I don't think that's intended. You could have 5 players crowd controlling you, but only one dealing damage and still receive a fair fight message. I assume this applies to other fight sizes as well.
migselv
Wanderer
Wanderer

Tbh, I think something is a bit fishy with the mechanic in general.
Mind you, I have removed the window popping up and I appreciate some free rps.
The other day me and my mate Got in a fight with 2 hibs.... The fight ended with one of them getting aggro by a mob but both hibs died in the fight, and my mate died as well. I lived with 8% HP.
I got a message that a fight occured and that we LOST the fight.... They both died and one of us lived. So .... 🤷🏻‍♂️
shieldladaoc
Soldier
Soldier

another neat thing that happens is if you kill your opponent at close to the same time they kill you (dot or whatever) you both win and lose the fight for 200 total RPs