Trials of Atlantis

Give us your feedback on your experience on Eden
Addict_
Wanderer
Wanderer

Trials of Atlantis

What about adding TOA? So the server wont be about 80% brainless zergers. Good FGs would even be able to fight them with things like speedwarps. Melees wont be so useless most of the time and will FINALLY be able to do somethings.. Banelords for Offtanks, Bodyguard for backup tanks. ( Honestly how much is the % of lv50 melees non-stealth in ZF on Hib or Alb each day doing RvR? )

Most of the High Ranks did most of their RPs farming doors, Tower Captain and Lords.. That's kinda ridiculous. Dark Age of Camelot is probably the most complex and deep-gameplay MMORPG ever made. Playing it like Guild Wars 2 WvW is ridiculous.. Only following the zerg and spamming targets + dd/dots/aoe without any chance for smaller groups to do anything because without TOA MLs/Arties, getting outnumbered don't give any chance most of the time.

And yes, I know.. Most DAoC players are mediocres and hates TOA because they've never been able to follow the complexity it added in term of gameplay. <3

Thanks for the hate against me and TOA that may come, it will feed me!
Idi
Warrior
Warrior

Re: Trials of Atlantis

Addict_ wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:30 pm What about adding TOA?
No, thank you.

Addict_ wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:30 pmMost of the High Ranks did most of their RPs farming doors, Tower Captain and Lords..
Really? Is that how they did it? Let's do the math and find out using two of the most prominent BG leaders on the server.

Mid BG leader: Polemo
Keeps taken: 374
Towers taken: 1623
Total: 1997
Total Players killed: 52, 566
Player kills per keep/tower taken: 32

Hib BG leader: Pilzpower
Keeps taken: 446
Towers taken: 2,020
Total: 2,466
Total Players killed: 59,228
Player kills per keep/tower taken: 29

So for every "door, tower captain, or Lord" they have taken, they have also killed up to 4 times their number in players, hence the facts don't support your assertion, and the PvDoor myth is just that....a myth.
Vildi
Soldier
Soldier

Celetius was ToA and yet here we are.
Addict_
Wanderer
Wanderer

Idi wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:55 pm
Addict_ wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:30 pm What about adding TOA?
No, thank you.

Addict_ wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:30 pmMost of the High Ranks did most of their RPs farming doors, Tower Captain and Lords..
Really? Is that how they did it? Let's do the math and find out using two of the most prominent BG leaders on the server.

Mid BG leader: Polemo
Keeps taken: 374
Towers taken: 1623
Total: 1997
Total Players killed: 52, 566
Player kills per keep/tower taken: 32

Hib BG leader: Pilzpower
Keeps taken: 446
Towers taken: 2,020
Total: 2,466
Total Players killed: 59,228
Player kills per keep/tower taken: 29

So for every "door, tower captain, or Lord" they have taken, they have also killed up to 4 times their number in players, hence the facts don't support your assertion, and the PvDoor myth is just that....a myth.
Lmao.. Just checked what kind of posts you had here. You're just a goat haha! I understand why Zerg is all you have. :p
Idi
Warrior
Warrior

Addict_ wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:30 pm
Lmao.. Just checked what kind of posts you had here.

Yes, I know, factual posts that obliterate ridiculous narratives, like yours, are painful for people like you to read.
Last edited by Idi on Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Marden
Wanderer
Wanderer

Addict_ wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:30 pm Only following the zerg and spamming targets + dd/dots/aoe without any chance for smaller groups to do anything
That's your choice to play in that fashion. No reason to lash out at other people who don't enjoy the game the same way you do. If BGs are getting in the way of you enjoying the game, go fight someplace else in NF perhaps? If you can't avoid running into a BG, that's just tough luck and you may need to call it for the night.

Besides, if you can step back and look at the tone of your post, you may realize why many people don't even want to bother attempting your style of gameplay.

This game has many people that love it, but attitudes like this contribute to the demise of every iteration of it we get.
JuanBall
Wanderer
Wanderer

What about not adding Trials of Atlantis BUT possibly offering the Artifact items(not the quest items but the actual gear) for purchase for doing Sobekite? which then gives a reason for realms to actually do it as stated in a previous post on this forums that people have zero incentive for doing sobekite eternal at all especially on mid
TyGeR
Esquire
Esquire

I would like to see some of the ToA raids an bosses, even if we do not get any of the ToA artifacts or gear. A lot of stuff in ToA i didnt see when I played official.