Please Eden , give us some Love..we need it.

Give us your feedback on your experience on Eden
hazrael
Wanderer
Wanderer

Please Eden , give us some Love..we need it.

Hello to people who read this.

At first , thank you for this server and for all the work you have to do for make Eden work . ( I sincerely apologize for the level of english )

So this is the things : At first i was a mid players , SB , hunter is my thing since 20 years now.
When i reach 4LX i feel bored and wanted something new, so i try Albion side. i noticed how easy it was to beat scouts and infi but since im Infitrator myself now i can see all the problem.
If you are Hunter you have acces to stun , pet , disease , snare , great dps melee and Tracker's Alacrity ..
If you are SB you have stun side with the fallow-up , the back style, bludgeon and Blooddrinking is now 60% :ugeek: realy ? that mutch ? :lol:
NS got some DD for interupt , stun side the RR5 is a realy nice tools and they tank slash alot
Ranger god damed .. its crazy same problem than Celestius Root , stun , speed , good dps melee and range.
My question is : What do we have on Alb ? No tools at all , no control side or good style from the back and this RR5 ..+15 Hit chance :lol: .
I dont ask for a nerf but some help.. we suffer here.
I know you have better thing to do , its probably not a big deal for the server if one class its obsolet but still .. we need a UP, ( maybe up Dual Shadows ?) and this is the first time since 2001 ( official and all freeshard ) i asking for some " love ".

So i dont know , should i do like so many players and go back to my hunter / SB ? or maybe rerolling Hib side.. i realy want to love infiltrator but god its hard.
Thank you for reading me , thank you for Eden.
Xentrix
Soldier
Soldier

Re: Please Eden , give us some Love..we need it.

Sneak problems,

noone cares
Mortarion
Esquire
Esquire

hazrael wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 3:00 pm Hello to people who read this.

At first , thank you for this server and for all the work you have to do for make Eden work . ( I sincerely apologize for the level of english )

So this is the things : At first i was a mid players , SB , hunter is my thing since 20 years now.
When i reach 4LX i feel bored and wanted something new, so i try Albion side. i noticed how easy it was to beat scouts and infi but since im Infitrator myself now i can see all the problem.
If you are Hunter you have acces to stun , pet , disease , snare , great dps melee and Tracker's Alacrity ..
If you are SB you have stun side with the fallow-up , the back style, bludgeon and Blooddrinking is now 60% :ugeek: realy ? that mutch ? :lol:
NS got some DD for interupt , stun side the RR5 is a realy nice tools and they tank slash alot
Ranger god damed .. its crazy same problem than Celestius Root , stun , speed , good dps melee and range.
My question is : What do we have on Alb ? No tools at all , no control side or good style from the back and this RR5 ..+15 Hit chance :lol: .
I dont ask for a nerf but some help.. we suffer here.
I know you have better thing to do , its probably not a big deal for the server if one class its obsolet but still .. we need a UP, ( maybe up Dual Shadows ?) and this is the first time since 2001 ( official and all freeshard ) i asking for some " love ".

So i dont know , should i do like so many players and go back to my hunter / SB ? or maybe rerolling Hib side.. i realy want to love infiltrator but god its hard.
Thank you for reading me , thank you for Eden.
As an SB main I completely agree with this. Infiltrators need some love on this server. Badly. Mincers can kiss my ass but infs need love. They're far behind sb and NS now in performance.
Mortarion
Esquire
Esquire

Xentrix wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:50 pm Sneak problems,

noone cares
This is a total dbag answer
hazrael
Wanderer
Wanderer

Mortarion wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 3:20 am
Xentrix wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:50 pm Sneak problems,

noone cares
This is a total dbag answer
well , he post 36 messages.. they are mostly all like that. he is juste someone who need to be hug..
rgarrett
Warrior
Warrior

nomatter what they do this server is already destroyed because they allow AHK hacking