Deal with the Pilz Zerg

The right place for talking about Dark Age of Camelot or Eden
falcon
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Deal with the Pilz Zerg

Redzus wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 4:10 am ...
Attack an alb keep 3 of 300 bother to show up and its not like it was a fast raid for several hours, towers been taken, Bold was taken etc the signs been on the wall. There was time to finish what you had been doing when bold got under attack. ...
100% agree its the main problem...
I asked question on alb channels answer is "we don't care relics, its useless gadget..."
Personnally I play only for them and I'm always 1 of the 3 defenders (often nude & level 1 to show no need to be 50 temp to defend a keep and kill people ^^)

Since 0 - 1 relics on alb that show this realm is the less active in RVR, population decrease, RVR stop at 1:00am last week and 22:00 pm this week, and not enough 50 left on the realm to do a PVE raid with 100 people (peoples prefer PVE cry ^^)

So yes relics matter :) just defend hurb at least so easy to defend, in old servers, people suicide middle of a raid to go defend relics, it was good time :p

F. (the nude bold briton who defend 100% of keeps, 0RP for hib :p I have 8 levels 50 but most retired (nerfed) or defend only if emergency and treb not avaiable ^^

Ps: Thx to gilb & Gembo for their works so much time & energy lost in 5mn because nobody defend, I understand less and less players are in alb RVR