DOTs Sometimes Stop Ticking Damage

Find any bug ? Report it !
boho
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: DOTs Sometimes Stop Ticking Damage

I've experienced this multiple times as a Mentalist in BGs just in the past few days. Definitely a major bug here.
Weagle One
Wanderer
Wanderer

DoTs ticking once and then not again. (Druid)

As title says, my DoT's are not working as intended. They will tick one time and fall off. Sometimes it works, but not always. Was fine last night.
Fun2k
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: DoTs ticking once and then not again. (Druid)

Weagle One wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:40 pm As title says, my DoT's are not working as intended. They will tick one time and fall off. Sometimes it works, but not always. Was fine last night.
Same problem with druid dot. Any new informations? @edenstaff
blumpus
Wanderer
Wanderer

Thought this was interesting - while fighting a sheevra skirmisher, my bleed switched targets to a Guardian that's nowhere near me. Based on what some folks have said in this thread, I wonder if dots switching targets is the root cause?
dot switch target.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ShamaLlamaDingDong
Wanderer
Wanderer

Random DoT Bug while on BP Boat

During an RvR Relic raid today, I was hit by random DoTs while standing on a player's BP boat.
The first time, it came from a PvE mob in Midgard, named Iarnvidiur. It ticked for 265 each time and killed me.
The second time, it came from a random Berserker that was nowhere near me.
Both times, it seemed to have only initially happened while I was on a boat?
I didn't notice any DoTs hitting me when I was swimming to catch up to the RvR BG Lead, or when I was running.
No idea what caused it, or how to reproduce it, but here are the clips of it happening:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... PldKZDBvNm
Tbirds1983
Wanderer
Wanderer

Was in Thid today and was killed by a level 50 Mentalist dot.....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.