Mid is realm of melee.. but

A place for talking about everything related to the realm of Midgard.
Mujinn
Wanderer
Wanderer

Mid is realm of melee.. but

They that migard is the realm of melee but why dont they have their 2 and only 2 classes that can heal without any kind of basic melee style? Hib is heavy on magic and most of their classes have access to basic magic. Albs are heavy on defense so are they only ones with plate and a high number of their classes can hold large shield and have access to shield slam.

I am not suggestion that the shaman and healer classes get access to all the melee migard styles just the hammer ones. Let them spec into it and give them 1.5 points to help out a bit more. Would also bring them more in line with all the other healing classes having access to more then just mostly heals... Might even get more people to play a healer as this would help out this class far more than the shaman as they have access to great dots.
Fin / Valar
Knight
Knight

Re: Mid is realm of melee.. but

Actually there is no need for all of this, it would be enough to give charge to Savages too and reduce the magic damage output on the whole Server. Then we will see again the good old Mid melee train.

But it's not going to happen... :roll:
Guldkrona jag passar ej på
Ditt unga liv och blod måst gå
Mujinn
Wanderer
Wanderer

Savages do need some love but I think healers need some love too. They have very few if any damage spells, pretty sure they dont have any so some melee attacks on a healer would not only help but would make sense. Giving healers access to hammer styles and 1.5 skill points would not break them but make them much more viable and playable.
Atreri
Wanderer
Wanderer

If my healer got access to hammer and 1.5 points the very last thing I would put the extra points into would be hammer. Tri spec would get super OP. So yeah, we need hammer spec for sure.
Fin / Valar
Knight
Knight

Atreri wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:42 am If my healer got access to hammer and 1.5 points the very last thing I would put the extra points into would be hammer. Tri spec would get super OP. So yeah, we need hammer spec for sure.
Mmmh yes that's exactly my thought. No need to spec hammer for healers, no need at all.... it would even be difficult to find some space in the qbars for hammer styles lol.
Maybe for a solo healer, but if you want to solo as healer well...... maybe daoc is not the right place for you.
Guldkrona jag passar ej på
Ditt unga liv och blod måst gå