Server appreciation thread

Give us your feedback on your experience on Eden
Bing Chilling
Wanderer
Wanderer

Server appreciation thread

About a week ago, i saw a screenshot someone had shared of daoc. made me want to log my character and just run around for the nostalgia. i found out daoc is currently free to play so decided to give it a shot. long story short, after seeing what the EA fucks had done to my beloved game i promptly logged off, determined not to give them any more of my time and looked for a freeshard, and found Eden.

I honestly only wanted to run around and listen to the background music and stuff, visit a few towns, kill a few mobs and log off but i ended up playing it for the last week and having a lot of fun with it... you guys did a great job with the server i gotta say. it's stable, low latency (for me anyway) and i can see you love the game just as much as we do, this 20year old brilliant game.

been loving the raids, pvp, crafting, mindlessly farming shit (it's relaxing, i dunno), community seems to be pretty good with a few bad apples here and there but that's to be expected.

anyway, thanks for making this server, wish you lot the best. would be nice if we could donate to cover some of the server costs but i'm guessing abusive daddy EA wouldn't like it if you were receiving money for their IP.

k that's it, thanks for coming to my ted talk
Shandril
Developer
Developer

Re: Server appreciation thread

Thank you so much for the kind words! It means a lot to us that you are able to enjoy the server and are having a fun/nostalgic time.
Adam
Developer
Developer

Bing Chilling wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:19 pmcommunity seems to be pretty good with a few bad apples here and there but that's to be expected.
always been ; but you're part of the good ones, sharing good vibes, the ones we're doing this for :)
Bing Chilling wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:19 pmanyway, thanks for making this server, wish you lot the best.
Thanks to you! You may not know it, but this kind of message actually means a lot to us :)
Wish you the best on Eden!
Draugs
Wanderer
Wanderer

So nice to see a positive thread in here. I can't imagine how many hours of your time is going into this project.

Thank you guys for your effort and time, I'm really happy to be playing DAoC on Eden. :) :) :)