Pet pathing while defending a keep that gets captured.

Find any bug ? Report it !
Yint
Wanderer
Wanderer

Pet pathing while defending a keep that gets captured.

If a keep is taken by another realm while you are defending inside(closing the doors locking you in), the pet pathing mechanic starts porting pets out of the keep to the outside of the door. This is also happening to necro pet, either causing the pet to break tether and die, or to repeatedly port back out the door every couple seconds making it unusable.

What happened: Albion ran into Renaris after hibs got inner keep door down and while albs were on the second floor of keep pushing up to the lord room, the lord was killed (locking us in). While on the 2nd floor of keep , the necro pet remained with me and was usable on that 2nd floor. However, when moving pet to stairs up to lordroom the pet was ported out the front door constantly. The same happened when going down one floor towards the inner door. I resummoned the pet on the 1st floor and it was instantly ported outside. I resummoned pet on 2nd floor and was able to use it on 2nd floor but would port outside if I moved elsewhere again.
Karen
Developer
Developer

Re: Pet pathing while defending a keep that gets captured.

This feature has been disabled because it is no longer needed, so this issue should not occur. Thank you for your report.