Any super oldies from Hib/Iseult?

The right place for talking about Dark Age of Camelot or Eden
Tbirds1983
Wanderer
Wanderer

Any super oldies from Hib/Iseult?

Just of course reminiscing over the good ole days and the peoples i played with back then. Anyone on here? :D Crazyshade, Cennor, NavBard, Polixness, Llys. etc. :D
Amurdora
Soldier
Soldier

Re: Any super oldies from Hib/Iseult?

I played a mentalist named Rherirwen back in the pre ToA days from a few weeks before DF was introduced until ToA came out. I ran with Gweniver, Talisker, etc. I still talk to Gwen but as far as I know the only oldies from Iseult that have played in the last few years were Natives, Xight, and Harlesgheigan and I haven't seen any of them in any DAoC in awhile.
Tbirds1983
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Any super oldies from Hib/Iseult?

Amurdora wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 5:48 am I played a mentalist named Rherirwen back in the pre ToA days from a few weeks before DF was introduced until ToA came out. I ran with Gweniver, Talisker, etc. I still talk to Gwen but as far as I know the only oldies from Iseult that have played in the last few years were Natives, Xight, and Harlesgheigan and I haven't seen any of them in any DAoC in awhile.
Hey boss, I actually do remember the toon. Eden has been a pretty good time. I'm on Tbirds, Kamikaze or Vaxine. Remember Gwen and then from the "Huntsman" i beleive. Hopefully your still a hib ;), see u in game.