Deal with the Pilz Zerg

The right place for talking about Dark Age of Camelot or Eden
fabsley
Esquire
Esquire

Re: Deal with the Pilz Zerg

"make your first forum post in order to response to someone who talked a little bit of shit about you" -20 coolness points
topas
Wanderer
Wanderer

Idi wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 11:00 am First, you can blame the realm hoppers for significantly contributing to the imbalance of the various freeshards. Every time relics change hands, the players with no realm loyalties change with them. Enforcing realm loyalty bonuses and realm timers that require players to make a committment will help address the issue.

Second, MMO means massively multiplayer, and there's a lot of players that enjoy the big zerg / bg fights that take place among the realms. I enjoy pretty much every aspect of RvR the game has to offer, but I especially enjoy the chaos that is the BG vs. BG rvr that takes place in the open field, towers, and keeps. Players like Pilz, LT, and Polemo fill a role that most players are not willing to fill, but by doing so, they create opportunities for a lot of players to have a lot of fun playing this 20 year old game. The BG is the very heart and soul of this game, as those players are the ones that defend and take the territory that this game is all about, and always has been.

Finally, you complain about a lack of BG leaders in Mid while there have been multiple volunteers willing to ogranize and lead Mid BG's on past shards only to be met with contempt and insults from the Mid player base. I've ran with both Pilz and LT, and both are in it just to have fun, and to create fun for fellow players. I haven't ran with Polemo, but I know he's bascially in it for the same reaons as the rest of us....fun. Seems like the problem is simply the Mid player base, or at least it was on past shards. Perhaps this time you, and your peers in Midgard, should welcome those willing to lead rather than insult them, and then you won't need special favoritism to deal with the "Pilz zerg", or any other.

Regardless, let's hope we have opportunities for everything from solo, duo, small, group, and BG RvR on this server.

See you in the frontiers.
100% ACK
WildWilbur
Wanderer
Wanderer

Idi wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 11:00 am *** common sense ***
How dare you! :lol:
Snowbhoy
Wanderer
Wanderer

I've seen this mid is toxic commentary for a couple of years now, and never really understood it. It's a game, some folks stay on mid through every shard and some come and go. There are individuals who can be assholes and unwelcoming, but as a whole I think most people who play the game, inc on mid, are there to have fun and are supportive. Seen a few BG leads come in, and most folks welcome them. The issue, I think, is they come in with unrealistic expectations that they're going to turn things around in a few weeks, and it never works that way.

The times when some of the big hibs guilds have come over have usually been the best/most successful - I think if anything cause it evens out the population; EU times it's not unusual to see more hibs on than other two realms combined and it's not much fun defending keeps with a handful against a zerg, mids don't have the same superiority in keep defence that hib do.
Vakten
Wanderer
Wanderer

Hello everyone,

Honestly ... who cares ? hib/alb/mid ? just play whatever the realm as the most flavour for you. There is solo, duo, trio etc ... 8man ofc and semi or full zerg ...
Who cares ? just play as you r most enjoyable point and that s it ^^
Just enjoy and see you the 10th December (i will be on Mid)
Deraj
Wanderer
Wanderer

I was drunk ASF when I posted this long ago and you idiots still posting about stuff. God what sheep.
Redzus
Wanderer
Wanderer

I want to be a Necromancer at this point.

So you cry about Pilz and the Zerg.

Since Release now pilz did lead one RvR BG to retake things in hibernia.

Pushy is leading the general keep takes and BG in RvR.

You cry about overpopulation. How can it be, that while 300 Albs are online vs 240 hibs a BG of 40 Hibs Takes Bold und Hurb Vs 3 Deffers.

You Dont even go into RVR or Def your Relics, then complain about keep takes and lost Relics.

We dont speak of a 100 150 hibs we speak of 40 and we speak of Hurb meaning 1 group maybe 2 groups could have Wiped the Hibs. But Nada Zero 300 Albs did not give a single flying fuck. We also dont speak of 40 templated hibs, we mostly dont have out templates done yet.

This post just points out that your thoughts are flawed. Its not about Pilz its about the Lack of moral, loyality and mentality.

Attack a hib keep at any time and you will see people there.

Attack an alb keep 3 of 300 bother to show up and its not like it was a fast raid for several hours, towers been taken, Bold was taken etc the signs been on the wall. There was time to finish what you had been doing when bold got under attack.

So get off your high horse to acuse Pilz of anything and dont dare to point fingers. He cares about his realm, he tries to find fights and entertain his people, he keeps us even motivated to attack empty keeps since your leaders sit and hide with BG in another one to scared to leave the keep cause you all lack the confidence and skills even while you outnumber us.

If you want a change, start to lead, motivate your people, give them a good time, if you cant fight someone in open field avoid them go to other realm take towers, go to there homeland split up set 5 towers in flames and keeps and force the army out of your NF there is many ways to deal with but everything starts with you, your mentality your loyality your coonfidence and heart.

How for example can some 8 mans mid or alb kill 2-4 groups at once by themself ? not just because they got voice or RR or templates. They know what to do, when to do, trust each other and are confident of what they can and cant.

Cheers.
M Diablo
Wanderer
Wanderer

For a bizarre twist of fate, if it gets bad, I understand you can be a Renegade and realm doesn't matter because you can attack anyone (Just like the PvP Server Mordred in which I miss) But I don't know if you can be a solo Renegade. I'm playing a Necro from the Mordred days back when Xavokal was up on the Charts (I'm Old) but that would definitely be wild if people just get pissed because their realm isn't doing much and just decides to kill anyone assuming I understand the renegade mechanic right, it would be incredible in some ways but a horror of a 3 way zerg in others.
Janclode - Morbraz
Esquire
Esquire

il faut supprimer le changement de royaume
les traites seront toujours des traites......
je suis favorable a cela ....
Morbraz 100% Albion
Janclode - Morbraz
Esquire
Esquire

installer un titre ..... qui ne pourra pas être supprimer
traitre venant d'un autre royaume