Passive Magic Ability of Prevailing Nightshade Spell Breaker stops working on weapon swap

Find any bug ? Report it !
Hermann
Wanderer
Wanderer

CL Weapon Resist Bug is back

like title, champion weapon resist buff works without active weapon.
Hibernia, Warden, Char: Hermann

https://imgur.com/FIu4eM0
Dork!zz
Wanderer
Wanderer

Loosing the 5%resist bonus on drake weap left hand

Hi,

The bonus 5% resist slash/tru/crush from my left weapon disappears when I switch from back weap to right weap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mEDIKY ... el=Dorkizz

Regards,
Dorkizz
Yokahu
Wanderer
Wanderer

Passive Magic Ability of Prevailing Nightshade Spell Breaker stops working on weapon swap

The NS weapon, Prevailing Nightshade Spell Breaker, has a passive ability that adds +5 melee resist buff. I'm using this weapon in my OH, and when i swap from my current MH to my secondary MH it still shows, but when i swap back to my original MH weapon, the buff goes away and i lose the resist bonus.

The only way to get it back is to unequip my OH weapon and re-equip it, but i can't swap weapons because i lose it again.
Yokahu
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Passive Magic Ability of Prevailing Nightshade Spell Breaker stops working on weapon swap

Upon further testing, the passive buff doesn't disappear if you drag and drop weapons from inventory. It just happens when you switch between the two MH weapons you already have equipped (the one in the back and the one in your side).

To replicate: equip the SpellBeraker sword in our OH, any weapon in your MH-back, and any wepaon in your MH-side. Wield the one in your side (doesn't matter if you start with the one in your back). Then swap to the MH-back, then swap again to the MH-side. At that second swap, the buff will go away and won't come back until you unequip your OH and equip it back.

Really annoying for NS that need to swap weapons constantly.
Fril
Wanderer
Wanderer

champ weapon resist buff

Champ weapon resist buff is not stayin active when swapping mainhand weapons when using the champ weaon as an offhand. I am a Nightshade and when I swap Mainhand weapons the resist buff gained by the offhand champ weapon drops and i have to drop it into inventory and reequip to get buffs back.
Karen
Developer
Developer

Re: Passive Magic Ability of Prevailing Nightshade Spell Breaker stops working on weapon swap

Thank you for your report. This will be resolved by next patch.