Nightshade Templates

A place for talking about everything related to the realm of Hibernia.
Gracen
Wanderer
Wanderer

Nightshade Templates

Any good nightshade templates out there? I have been researching but am still a little lost as a returning player from over 17 years ago:(

Some are saying envenom max some say no. I have heard Critical Strike (CS) was nerfed then heard it was still good. was thinking of going Pierce but now not even sure about that.

Please help! I am level 40 now and need to really start finishing this plan out lol.

Oh I want to RvR and would prefer to not be a castershade.

Thanks
[DE] Frank
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Nightshade Templates

Hey,

I am still not 50. My first idea is to go 37 Stealth/Evenom, 25 Crit, 44 CD and 34 Pierce. Noone could/would give me an answer if it was better with 34 CD and 44 Pierce. So so far, this is just an idea of mine.
[DE] Frank
Wanderer
Wanderer

I tested 34 CD / 44 Pierce and 44 Pierce and 34 CD. Seems like higher CD gives more damage by more consistently swinging the Offhand.
For me at lvl 49 against orange enemies the damage was around 80-140 damage (both weapons) with 44 Peirce/34 CD.
Same everything and 44 CD/34 Pierce went to 80-160 damage buit with a higher medium output of 120-140 instead of 90-120 for the first choice.

Thats what I got from testing.
Gracen
Wanderer
Wanderer

thats interesting. didnt test any CS?
PsychoTrashCan
Wanderer
Wanderer

Last edited by PsychoTrashCan on Wed Jan 04, 2023 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
SemiPro
Wanderer
Wanderer

Hiya, once im settled. I will hand over some templates and being a stealther since start of prydwen back in the day and well over 10 plus years of experience.

I will provide best possible specs and breakdowns dps / ra set ups etc.

This i need time though as im currently level 35.
Sorry I cant be much help right now