17+ years no daoc.. where to farm with level 50?

A place for talking about everything related to the realm of Hibernia.
Chuluckhan
Wanderer
Wanderer

17+ years no daoc.. where to farm with level 50?

Topic says all didnt realy play daoc for over 17 years......
back in the day people farmed dia seals or as i made a short 1-2month visit to uthgard many years ago something in atlantis...

i read the wiki with engame currencies dragonscales and all that stuff
would be thankfull for some tips what to do now that i finnaly made my first 50 .......where to go to farm for all the hours i cant find an group...

what are RoGs???

wanted to start daoc again but since i dont even know where to farm usefull stuff after 17 years i allready feel the funn fade
Merideath
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: 17+ years no daoc.. where to farm with level 50?

I'm sorry that I can't help you with the where to farm part of your question, but as for ROGs:

wiki?content=items-drops-rogs
Idi
Warrior
Warrior

Re: 17+ years no daoc.. where to farm with level 50?

As it stands now on the server, there really isn't any viable farming in the traditional sense. The devs have decided to extremely limit the drop rate of mobs, for whatever reason, which makes finding anything to salvage a giant pain in the rear. Not only that, but the salvage rates are ridiculously low as well, so you'll only get like one to two pieces of metal/wood/leather/cloth from most weapons/armor and such.

They're apparently looking into the issue, as many players have made note of the lack of opportunity to make cash for their characters, but who knows what, if any changes, will be made to improve the situation.

The best options will require you to join or make a group and run dungeons killing higher level mobs in places like DF, the SI dungeons, PoC or sobekite.