Launcher issues

If you have trouble with something In-Game, with the client or the forum.
Dog/Durp
Wanderer
Wanderer

Launcher issues

Hello,
I'm not sure if this is a bug or something wrong with my system. After yesterdays update I have not been able to launch the game. I have uninstalled and reinstalled both daoc and eden launcher. when I try to run eden, the user account control open and asks for permission, I give it, and I get the spinning working icon next to my curser and then nothing, the launcher will not come up. I have tried running it as admin and have trying to get it to open through the play now buttons on the eden web site, and its file location. I have even gone so far as to get a power uninstaller to wipe it completely from my comp then reinstalled, and put in exemptions.
Marcus
Count
Count

Re: Launcher issues

Dog/Durp wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:10 pm Hello,
I'm not sure if this is a bug or something wrong with my system. After yesterdays update I have not been able to launch the game. I have uninstalled and reinstalled both daoc and eden launcher. when I try to run eden, the user account control open and asks for permission, I give it, and I get the spinning working icon next to my curser and then nothing, the launcher will not come up. I have tried running it as admin and have trying to get it to open through the play now buttons on the eden web site, and its file location. I have even gone so far as to get a power uninstaller to wipe it completely from my comp then reinstalled, and put in exemptions.
It is likely admin/access restricted by your pc or blocked by your antivirus. If this is still an issue, join our discord.gg/eden-daoc and use the #technical-support channel. Use the search feature for similar issues or type there and someone can help you.

If you fixed it already, let us know here in case other users have the same issue.
gonch49
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Launcher issues

I have this same issue, i have also reinstalled windows still nothing please post if you find a solution.
I have posted on discord but no answer yet
my antivirus is off and i give permission