rog item with +5 parry not actually giving that stat.

Find any bug ? Report it !
kerkrompoe
Wanderer
Wanderer

rog item with +5 parry not actually giving that stat.

hi, on my first character on page1 in albion i have missing parry on my character screen. i investigated and found out the parry stat on my rog does not work. all other stats work. the item name is "fortifying aerus nacklace" (talos rog chest).
i tried other items also with 5 parry and those worked. could be related to where the rog comes from but i have no idea of course.
let me know if you need more information
nezitx
Esquire
Esquire

Re: rog item with +5 parry not actually giving that stat.

kerkrompoe wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2024 2:23 pm hi, on my first character on page1 in albion i have missing parry on my character screen. i investigated and found out the parry stat on my rog does not work. all other stats work. the item name is "fortifying aerus nacklace" (talos rog chest).
i tried other items also with 5 parry and those worked. could be related to where the rog comes from but i have no idea of course.
let me know if you need more information
What is the Condition of the item? IIRC if the Condition is too low (70%?) then +Skills do not apply.
kerkrompoe
Wanderer
Wanderer

yeah my mistake. the item was 70%condition. the real bug is that when you repair with the smith rogs do not get repaired
Karen
Developer
Developer

Closing, player error