archers are overtuned

Give us your feedback on your experience on Eden
Tit Dirt
Wanderer
Wanderer

archers are overtuned

I am constantly being uncovered from far away on my SB by rangers due to them having MOS. I have MOS 8 and I am still constantly popped from stealth before I could ever even hope to land a PA. Assassins have always been here to help keep archers in check since the early days of DAOC but on here they have way too much going on.
penteles
Esquire
Esquire

Re: archers are overtuned

Yeah, they are kinda annoying for everyone here. Its pretty common on battlegrounds that theres group of archers camping deserter spawn. Theres just so many archers on Eden.

But thats mostly flaw in game design (deserter mechanic kinda forces everyone in single area).
Tit Dirt
Wanderer
Wanderer

They can just see you from like 10 feet away and volley to uncover you and then you are just screwed at that point. Archers are cheesy af on Eden.
Snowbhoy
Esquire
Esquire

I think it's a generic stealth thing - the stealth timer on Eden is faster so you get more chances to be seen and then get popped. I'm constantly getting popped by visis on my archer, with 50 comp stealth for example. First time playing one and been surprised how often this happens, compared to previous servers and never being able to find sneaks when looking for them.
Tit Dirt
Wanderer
Wanderer

Now that you mentioned it I completely agree, it's too easy to be detected by visibles etc.
Tit Dirt
Wanderer
Wanderer

Bump.

Archers are still broken on Eden.
remvaril
Wanderer
Wanderer

They will never fix archers . I think the guys in charge have been killed by archers a lot so they just nerfed them to no end . They will never do anything with them . It has been this way for almost 2 years now.