Stun Nuke.

Give us your feedback on your experience on Eden
Snowbhoy
Esquire
Esquire

Stun Nuke.

Oldie but goldie.

Hate it, die to it all the time in defence, never understood why any offensive caster has baseline stun in it's arsenal.

But if it's gonna be a thing why not do what happened to Mid celerity and give it to every realm, pick a class from each one and give them baseline stun, even the playing field. Its the most OP thing in the game, in my opinion, and only one realm gets access to it.
Greenangel
Esquire
Esquire

Re: Stun Nuke.

defending and attacking towers or keeps is very very unbalance due this.

As a Albion caster i stand freely casting away at mids with not a care in the world with no fear intill 5 bolts hit me in the head.

While agaisnt hibs you know if you show you face for 0.1 secs to cast something your probley gone get someone cast a stun on you and nuck you to death.

defending and attacking keeps vs mids is so much fun as feels your like on equal terms when comes to defending and attacking a tower or keep. while vs hibs it just feels like a chore as they have abilitys that often kill you or team m8s that feel cheesey.

i mean utility of a mentalist on this server is a joke to be fair feels real bad that they have static tempist as well.
captbry
Wanderer
Wanderer

All 3 realms have baseline stun. Mids have aoe stun. Minstrels have a 10s 1000 range insta stun. Every realm has stuns. Get over it.
Snowbhoy
Esquire
Esquire

captbry wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:22 pm All 3 realms have baseline stun. Mids have aoe stun. Minstrels have a 10s 1000 range insta stun. Every realm has stuns. Get over it.
Not on a baseline caster they don't (And AOE is spec, at least 36 pac), its a rare event having a pac healer in a group with enough time to coordinate stuns in mid (Like maybe twice in a season I've had those sessions), its an every 10 mins event in a keep when facing hib; I'll trade ya, aoe stun on a heal only class for baseline on an offensive caster :)
stinky_oxy
Wanderer
Wanderer

captbry wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:22 pm All 3 realms have baseline stun. Mids have aoe stun. Minstrels have a 10s 1000 range insta stun. Every realm has stuns. Get over it.
Aoe stun is ridiculous.
finyan
Wanderer
Wanderer

Play Hib! Force the Lurikeens to change the realm (because there are no targets left on the Walls) and stun nuke them.
Kadorna
Esquire
Esquire

Snowbhoy wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 6:24 am
Not on a baseline caster they don't (And AOE is spec, at least 36 pac), its a rare event having a pac healer in a group with enough time to coordinate stuns in mid (Like maybe twice in a season I've had those sessions), its an every 10 mins event in a keep when facing hib; I'll trade ya, aoe stun on a heal only class for baseline on an offensive caster :)
Well, for healers the first AoE stun is at level 1 in pacification => so, you dont need to spend any point in pac spec to have access to a 6 secs AoE stun.
Every healer in eden have a 6 secs aoe stun since charatcter creation...
Snowbhoy
Esquire
Esquire

Kadorna wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:23 pm
Snowbhoy wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 6:24 am
Well, for healers the first AoE stun is at level 1 in pacification => so, you dont need to spend any point in pac spec to have access to a 6 secs AoE stun.
Every healer in eden have a 6 secs aoe stun since charatcter creation...
Fair point, I was thinking insta stun. Point stands, healers are hard enough to find in a mid group. Getting a PAC who has time to do this is rarer than hens teeth. It's just not a thing in mid.