"Spreading the Wealth" daily quest issue

Find any bug ? Report it !
pinkfl4ppy
Esquire
Esquire

"Spreading the Wealth" daily quest issue

I have been unable to get credit for the last step mob kills needed to complete the daily quest Spreading the Wealth. I play on Hibernia, have tried relogging, exiting the game completely, removing old quests from journal etc. but I am still not able to get credit for this last step needed to be able to turn in. Attached screenshots show Journal log, me killing the needed mob and no credit being received after killing. I am using BysanUI, 2560x1440p resolution, floating messages on (no custom floating messages text or anything). Have tried with spell effects on and off to see if that does anything and I have tried moving to multiple locations in Sheeroe Hills to kill griever mobs to see if credit would be given but nothing. I have not grouped or joined any bg's while trying to complete this quest as well. You can see the quest has allowed me to complete the previous steps and I had 0 issues gaining credit for those mobs, it's just this last one that is not wanting to give credit.

I guess I should also ask is this quest supposed to be active? I tried to look for any updates talking about this being added but was unable to find any information.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by pinkfl4ppy on Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iga8656
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Spreading the Wealthy daily quest issue

Same I have not been getting credit for the Grievers.