Bugs for Tiks? Casting issues

Find any bug ? Report it !
zalissa
Wanderer
Wanderer

Bugs for Tiks? Casting issues

I logged in today around 9:30pm CST, my last login was yesterday night. But today I noticed a new load screen, and got in game (Albion) and we were questing and I noticed when doing my Blazing Surge, sometimes my cast would abruptly stop. I had a clear view of the npcs and no interruptions, and it would just stop casting. This is my biggest issue right now. It happened randomly though and there was no pattern or reason for it. Also, my character doesnt do the action stance of casting anymore, she just stands there with her hands at her side and the fire balls just shoot out from her body lol.

Also, whistling for my horse takes a while longer than before. And lastly I'm having to get alot closer when trying to cast on npcs. The proximity is alot closer than it was yesterday.

Heretic- lvl 36 currently. Thank you!
Karen
Developer
Developer

Re: Bugs for Tiks? Casting issues

It will say in your combat log why focus stops, post it.
zalissa
Wanderer
Wanderer

Karen wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:27 am It will say in your combat log why focus stops, post it.
Hi, thank you. I will check for it today. I'll be recording my gameplay to try and help catch this as well. I will update what I find. Appreciate your reply!
Karen
Developer
Developer

Closing this due to inactivity. Please open a new one if you have any information that we can work with.