Brand New

Seeking for a guild ? Find it here.
xxshimusxx
Wanderer
Wanderer

Brand New

I barely remember the game as a kid, but I do remember I played a Hibernian Firbolg Druid until like level 30ish (and remade one on Eden) because I figured healers will still be in demand and it looked like it could solo a little well.

I've played EQ, UO, Diablo, WOW, GW, and all the others that were out around the same time, but only tried this one for a bit before my friends left (which made me leave).

I'm essentially brand new, and learning the game again from scratch as an adult with a semi-limited time schedule (don't we all, anymore). For this reason also, I was told to search out a levelling (EXP guild). Being new, I will be asking a lot of questions/reading wikis and such. If this is annoying, pass on by lol.

I am located EST (East Coast), USA. I'd prefer a NA friendly guild in those timeslots for this reason. I can do discord; I'd like to think I learn fast, just usually smokin' my reefer and soloing to music, pretty chill.

IGN is Xavios. I'm also open to playing whatever a group would need as a class (rerolling, levelling, etc). I'm not set on anything, just lookin' to hop into some fun.