Alb deserter quest distance is rediculus far from APK. (Molvik)

Give us your feedback on your experience on Eden
remoteplayer
Wanderer
Wanderer

Alb deserter quest distance is rediculus far from APK. (Molvik)

It is crazy how far Albion has to run to the deserters in the Molvik BG. Mid and Hib both have simple access to get to them, no walls for the Albion players to hug and get there as a solo. It is in no way fair to Albion to have to try and get to those deserters' quest for PvE. I suggest repositioning them near the CK. On top of one of the hills. Thanks!
penteles
Esquire
Esquire

Re: Alb deserter quest distance is rediculus far from APK. (Molvik)

Maybe they should add multiple deserter spawns in every BG.

And/Or one that moves around to spread out the action. Currently its pretty static, since everyone just runs between their PK and that one deserter location on repeat.
Asulfr
Wanderer
Wanderer

I think if people would stop doing KOTH, or if they would extend the time between KOTHs... That would fix this issue.
Kadorna
Esquire
Esquire

remoteplayer wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:05 pm It is crazy how far Albion has to run to the deserters in the Molvik BG. Mid and Hib both have simple access to get to them, no walls for the Albion players to hug and get there as a solo. It is in no way fair to Albion to have to try and get to those deserters' quest for PvE. I suggest repositioning them near the CK. On top of one of the hills. Thanks!

In other BGs (wilton and braemar for example) albion got a eaasier access than other realms...