Balance issue - VW style root

Give us your feedback on your experience on Eden
Asulfr
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Balance issue - VW style root

I think if people would stop doing KOTH, or if they would extend the time between KOTHs... That would fix this issue.
Saulous
Wanderer
Wanderer

Maybe server would last if they weren't one sided giving love to Hibs and lying saying they don't play favorites. I can prove they do in 2 sentences. 1) Changed NS rr5 from 50% evade to disarm. Can you say instant win 1vs1 button.
2) Made Hib casters mezz different damage type so they stack. answering why always locked down getting ran over BG vs BG. Yeah I think I'm done. Hope it fails quick and new Freeshard comes along. Or maybe these Devs learn a lesson can't play favorites or you won't have anyone to fight. All the work they have put into game just to screw it up being one sided. Sad if you ask me.
J0t4r0
Wanderer
Wanderer

Saulous wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:23 am Maybe server would last if they weren't one sided giving love to Hibs and lying saying they don't play favorites. I can prove they do in 2 sentences. 1) Changed NS rr5 from 50% evade to disarm. Can you say instant win 1vs1 button.
2) Made Hib casters mezz different damage type so they stack. answering why always locked down getting ran over BG vs BG. Yeah I think I'm done. Hope it fails quick and new Freeshard comes along. Or maybe these Devs learn a lesson can't play favorites or you won't have anyone to fight. All the work they have put into game just to screw it up being one sided. Sad if you ask me.
Oink? every realm has 2-3 different mezz types... So basically only complaining about NS?