Draught of Supremacy - Red buffs.

Give us your feedback on your experience on Eden
vonwar.
Wanderer
Wanderer

Draught of Supremacy - Red buffs.

I do not know why we can not get to craft these potions. One of the limitations on Eden that is annoying like no ML abilities etc.

If it comes to balance, every realm would have these, and it would make characters stronger for PVE. I do not understand these limitations, can you patch them so we can get those better buffs? I mean we are not allowed to us buff bots, meaning proper red buffs are not available.

Would be more fun to have updated buffing here.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shieldladaoc
Warrior
Warrior

Re: Draught of Supremacy - Red buffs.

No thanks.

These potions should not be in the game here or live. They completely make buff lines useless. The only reason to justify their existence on live is to counterbalance P2Win buffbots which don't exist here.

Everybody running around with supp pots like on live just isnt healthy. Buffs are a specline and a reward for some classes. Giving everybody max buffs in all stats makes these classes weaker than they should be and creates balance problems.

If you want self red buffs, there are items from DF and Summoners hall which let you have them, and you can use them from your inventory.