Hi all! questions about Shadowblade here

A place for talking about everything related to the realm of Midgard.
gwaehirprimaris
Wanderer
Wanderer

Hi all! questions about Shadowblade here

1. I may be late to this party-- and i am looking for play DAOC again.
2. im not sure what patch this freeserver is based on?
a. is the Shadowzerker spec viable here?

thats my most important question.

otherwise--- do we start at level 1 and level up?

I see only like 30 to 50 people per realm playing....... any more play?
Arshesmaral
Esquire
Esquire

Re: Hi all! questions about Shadowblade here

otherwise--- do we start at level 1 and level up?

I see only like 30 to 50 people per realm playing....... any more play?
I'm not really able to answer the Shadowblade questions, though I hear that Critical Strike, as a style line, was disappointing in Season 1. Consequently, I heard Shadowzerker was the better option. Whether this is true or not, I'm not sure.

However, the quoted questions I can definitely answer.
• We all start at level 1. Levelling is super fun and easy thanks to the quests the Eden Team implemented. Finding groups is a breeze, too, even as a stealther, because most people welcome the additional body to help clear quests faster. At least it was for me when I was getting a Shadowblade up to Thidranki, never solo'ed at all up to 24. There are quests in the BGs as well, if you'd like to sprinkle some murderous mayhem in with your PvEing. Again, most BG groups will invite freely, if they're not missing a critical class (Healer/Speed/Thane ♥).
• The 30-50 is because we're currently between Seasons. Fear not, though, Season 2 begins December 2nd, 2023, and you should see much more impressive numbers (several hundreds a piece per realm).
• Welcome to Eden. :) I hope you enjoy it - always nice to have another returning DAoC player.
Mortarion
Esquire
Esquire

SZ is the only SB spec that works and that is being generous with the word "works". generally speaking SBs are very weak here. CS is not viable at all. you will still get obliterated by bladeshades more often than not so just accept it. and you cannot beat any tank of any kind or friars or necros or mentas with rr5. so its a class you can play. but its not a strong one. its probably in the bottom 3 if not 2 of classes on the server.
Sahand
Wanderer
Wanderer

Mortarion wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:59 pm SZ is the only SB spec that works and that is being generous with the word "works". generally speaking SBs are very weak here. CS is not viable at all. you will still get obliterated by bladeshades more often than not so just accept it. and you cannot beat any tank of any kind or friars or necros or mentas with rr5. so its a class you can play. but its not a strong one. its probably in the bottom 3 if not 2 of classes on the server.
lmfao, so much cope in every post