Way to much PvE.

Give us your feedback on your experience on Eden
Tillbeast
Wanderer
Wanderer

Way to much PvE.

i enjoyed the levelling to 50 process primarily in battlegrounds just using the bounty point items but have hit a complete wall now I am 50. There is way to much pve...pre quest this, pre quest that then the actual quest. Oh you then need to pve another dungeon along with its pre quest. Getting my template is a complete nightmare as I have never rvr'd without optimum stats via a template. Stupidly long respawn timers on some of the epic encounters that you hope for a server crash just so you can do them. Doing them once is never enough, you have to run them multiple times just to earn enough currency to purchase from vendors.
I know its to late to change anything this season but for season 3 please reconsider the amount of pve required to rvr competetively. All I have done is got a character to 50, hit a wall with all the pve and just gone back to battlegrounds but they get dull after a while. The game for me currently is so boring just log in for 15 min, see if there is a raid about to raid and log off if not. Once i get my template or at least 75% of it i will hit the frontiers but a low RR scout without any template is just fodder and very unfun to play.
Chaskha
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Way to much PvE.

I agree.
You introduced XP+RP Evolution in the battlegrounds which is incredibly fun (imho) but then reaching 50 you have to suddenly do A LOT of PvE in order to get your template and it's ok when you have 5h/day of play but that is way too much if you have a couple of hours every other day.
Knowing that it is seasonal and that you'll have to do it again next season (yes, because we'll be back, it is not a dealbreeaker eventhough it is really killing the fun.

Consider currency rewards in the battlegrounds please so that we may accumulate them enough to only have to do each PvE stuff once.
Rtha
Worldbuilder
Worldbuilder

Re: Way to much PvE.

You can gain pretty much every raid credit via RvR quests. Bounty Points can be turned into any currency. Sobekite gives you 900? currency for 30 minutes to an hour of time investment.
Amnesia is the best button in the game.