quality of life quest and raids

Give us your feedback on your experience on Eden
xisted
Soldier
Soldier

quality of life quest and raids

can we get a big room with all the important quest givers in this game/server so i dont have to sit and google/youtube or ask random people in /advice or /guild for location all the time? maybe add some teleports around the important mobs like ris'nir

i did the mount quest had to find a youtube video for it. teleport to cotswold sit on horse 10-15 min run to a tower 5 min deliver a letter then run back ( i forgot i had a teleport lol ) but this was 30 min of just sitting on a horse doing nothing. daoc was never famous for its pve / quest

the raids are 200+ people just running true a zone killing trash mobs..then swarm the boss. now this is fun the first few times but after a while ...not so much

now some people may say i got 50 and temp in 2 days...yes u know where to start and finish with out having to google all locations and quest npc i dont.
I played live 3 years ago and all i had to do was farm some gold and buy my template and befor that 10+ years ago. for new people coming back this questing and raiding and currency is alote make it easy plz
ISPY
Esquire
Esquire

Re: quality of life quest and raids

This is also part of my QoL Feedback thread as a returning player.
It's too much on too many ends and feels not user friendly for many mechanics that could be changed without hurting anyone.

You can comment here, maybe we get enough voices:

viewtopic.php?t=3866
shieldladaoc
Warrior
Warrior

Re: quality of life quest and raids

I do not like this idea much.

Teleports make the game world feel small, and leave vast portions of it dead forever. Why not just make every quest an instance then?

I think there' needs to be more engaging things to do in between towns to make the journey there more interesting, like a chance maybe bandits will spawn and waylay you between towns, or the dragon may swoop or somethings like that.

I do agree the horse rides are boring, but disagree with removing the "find stuff out" part of the game