NPC permanently friendly

Find any bug ? Report it !
Ein
Wanderer
Wanderer

NPC permanently friendly

If you log out while controlling a charmed pet, in my case via the spiritmaster charm it will stay permanently friendly and not move from the spot it was when you logged out.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
herakut
Wanderer
Wanderer

SM Hel's dominion darkness spec bugg.

Hel's dominion (charm) in darkness spec on sm makes it possible for sm to have multiple pets. I charmed a yellow pet with it today, got killed by a purple when the purp was at 1%, then my pet killed it, i rel. i get back to spot and the pet comes and is still under my controll, but not controllable. so i check and charm one more yellow.. so now I'm a sm with 2 charmed pets. I figured it could work to just redo this forever, but it took to long to try so i just stoped.
tomhardly
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: NPC permanently friendly

Encountered this bug additionally if you use the Bind Recall stone the pet will remain friendly and can actually end up following you and defending you in combat.

- Spell / Style / Skill / Item Name: Hel's Possession level 26 Darkness SM spell
- Steps to reproduce the bug: charm mob, use Bind Recall stone
Latrion
Wanderer
Wanderer

SM Charmed pets

Spiritmaster charmed pets become bugged when the spiritmaster either takes a portal or crashes.

They remain "members of the realm" so you cannot attack them or recharm, but they just stand where they lost connection with their master.
Karen
Developer
Developer

Re: NPC permanently friendly

This was resolved by Patch #16, thank you for your report.