Re: Craft List Bugs

Lvl 20 potion of speed. Unable to use on my lvl 25 armsman
Qorth
Wanderer
Wanderer

Potion of Speed

Potion of Speed duration is 10 minutes currently:
speedpot.png
The Olde Apothecary Site (http://apothecary.daoc-sites.info/refer ... alpots.php) lists it as 20 minutes:
potspeed.png
Spec, base, and Potion of Shard Skin buff all have 20 minute duration when tested.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Durrty
Wanderer
Wanderer

Hi!

It's way too slow to level spellcrafting! 30 seconds per gem at 400 is unacceptably slow if I may be so bold to offer my opinion!

Recommend about halfing the time as I assume it will keep going up on a steady rate the higher it goes.

Celery Imageis at 700 and that vegetable said that it took him 2½ minute per try on a gem and he did 13 in a row without getting a skill up.

I know you are all gentle gentlemen and scholarly scholars that would never intend for a man like myself to die of old age before he hit legendary SC and could enjoy Cathal Valley in all it's glory! Appreciate a internal review of crafting time per gem and if you need me to I'll gladly lead that review team!

Thanks for your time and stay classy San Eden!

Best regards,
Durrtybaby
Heagen
Developer
Developer

Parintachin wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 2:04 am Midgard alchemy charges, effects, and reactives vendor at half the value they should.
Fixed next reboot.
Sirk wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:02 pm Lvl 20 potion of speed. Unable to use on my lvl 25 armsman
Fixed.
Qorth wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:49 pm Potion of Speed duration is 10 minutes currently:
speedpot.png
The Olde Apothecary Site (http://apothecary.daoc-sites.info/refer ... alpots.php) lists it as 20 minutes:
potspeed.png
Spec, base, and Potion of Shard Skin buff all have 20 minute duration when tested.
Fixed.
Durrty wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:05 pm Hi!

It's way too slow to level spellcrafting! 30 seconds per gem at 400 is unacceptably slow if I may be so bold to offer my opinion!

Recommend about halfing the time as I assume it will keep going up on a steady rate the higher it goes.

Celery is at 700 and that vegetable said that it took him 2½ minute per try on a gem and he did 13 in a row without getting a skill up.

I know you are all gentle gentlemen and scholarly scholars that would never intend for a man like myself to die of old age before he hit legendary SC and could enjoy Cathal Valley in all it's glory! Appreciate a internal review of crafting time per gem and if you need me to I'll gladly lead that review team!

Thanks for your time and stay classy San Eden!

Best regards,
Durrtybaby
Have some coco will waiting.
PK Boï
Wanderer
Wanderer

Draught of Courage, Draught of Heroism and Draught of Superior Courage not appearing in "Stat Buff Draught" section (or any section) at 1102 in Alchemy

ps: GJ for everything and GL!
PK Boï
Wanderer
Wanderer

bronze hand axe tooltip, or description, does not display "Usable in left hand" while it really is
Lygma
Warrior
Warrior

Stable withering/crippling (dq/strcon debuff) charges are not craftable
PK Boï
Wanderer
Wanderer

Any superior draught is supposed to be usable at lv 5, according to description, but is not :D
Ferrat
Wanderer
Wanderer

Ground Cave Crystal will not craftque buy when making any level of Earthen Evocation sigil
Parintachin
Wanderer
Wanderer

Stable Honing Arcanium Tincture should have a level requirement of 47. It currently requires 49