Craft List Bugs

Find any bug ? Report it !
Adilalith
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Craft List Bugs

Unable to place Volatile Provoking Netherium Weapon Tincture on crafted weapons. When I open craft window of weapon/shield, and drop the item in the craft window - it quickly disappears.

Greatly appreciated.
Vampire
Wanderer
Wanderer

Added a 4th bonus slot to weapon and it bricked the weapon, no longer affects me. It worked with 3 tho, definetly not normal, any help appreciated
2023-08-06 11_40_42-Window.png
2023-08-06 11_40_18-Window.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dranith / Mura
Wanderer
Wanderer

The large "Enhanced Shield" - Spell Riddled Speedy Leaf Shield is showing +5% heal effectiveness instead of +5 quick cap like all the other "Speedy" traits.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dranith / Mura
Wanderer
Wanderer

Typo in crafted item name - Hib Dragonsworn adroit heater shield recipe makes a "Duskwood Dragonsworn Adroid Heater Shield".
Heagen
Developer
Developer

Dranith / Mura wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:12 am Any fix for the crafted arrows/bolts having incorrect damage, range, and accuracy? I've tried 3 different kinds of flight arrows trying to get something with x-long range to work and they're all showing as short range on the tooltip.
All arrows data have been updated.
Schnabeltier wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:36 am Alchemy Hibernia

Recipes : Reactive depletion arcanium armor tincture ( Skill 1081 )

BUG : Tincture can not be combined with shimmering Dragonsworn Marked Osnadurtha Sleeves ( Armorcraft Recipes Dragonsworn Marked Osnadurtha Sleeves Skill 1100 )

Error Message : This item can´t be imbued with this Tincture

Still not Working .....
Was fixed a while ago, answering for reference.
Adilalith wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 3:47 pm Unable to place Volatile Provoking Netherium Weapon Tincture on crafted weapons. When I open craft window of weapon/shield, and drop the item in the craft window - it quickly disappears.

Greatly appreciated.
Same as above.
Vampire wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 8:48 pm Added a 4th bonus slot to weapon and it bricked the weapon, no longer affects me. It worked with 3 tho, definetly not normal, any help appreciated
2023-08-06 11_40_42-Window.png
2023-08-06 11_40_18-Window.png
We have introduced Bonus Level on items (to prevent lower level characters to use high level items), if an item is no longer working, it is most likely due to its bonus level to high for the player level.
Dranith / Mura wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 10:48 pm The large "Enhanced Shield" - Spell Riddled Speedy Leaf Shield is showing +5% heal effectiveness instead of +5 quick cap like all the other "Speedy" traits.
Fixed.
Dranith / Mura wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:47 am Typo in crafted item name - Hib Dragonsworn adroit heater shield recipe makes a "Duskwood Dragonsworn Adroid Heater Shield".
Fixed.

Thanks for all the reports!
Ebenezer
Esquire
Esquire

items?id=132486
L49 Blade of Detonation, HIb version.

Salvages for copper bars.

Blade_of_Detonation.jpg