What are you looking forward to with Eden?

The right place for talking about Dark Age of Camelot or Eden
Xentrix
Soldier
Soldier

Re: What are you looking forward to with Eden?

Really hyped for the fact;

NO ML and NO Arti

HYPE
Kytec
Wanderer
Wanderer

Kytec wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:11 pm Live servers seem to have pooled into very experienced older players that are massively high RR. While I love my Heretic, I can totally get behind not having Catacombs classes since they are fairly broken. I really long for that old PVE experience, where you group with other players to level and raid.

I would absolutely love it if Darkness Falls was more similar to the old style than the new. Succubusses shouldn't have mezz, Mahr shouldn't root, all the slog of effects that the mobs were given to snare everyone but the highest mastery stealthers was super annoying. DF used to be my favorite place in gaming history. Farming Diamond seals while the looming threat of players jumping you lurked around every corner, clashes with groups over the Highlords, delving into the depths where people hardly ever went to fight the princes, Beliathan, and Legion were my favorite experiences. Would really love to see what you do with it, but I will love it regardless.

I look forwards to recreating my oldest character, a hybrid spec Armsman. I miss when block chance was higher, but i'll gladly bring friends along to make a group to explore how Eden presents my favorite old game!
How it started: https://gyazo.com/911fccc9b3db5c0163bdbfa391c6116e
How it's going: https://i.gyazo.com/faf7858ce0fbb045cba ... b2ee39.mp4

Pole spec with Hate was great, but 2h with Apocalypse can dice up Nightmares before i'm below half hp and as an unbuffed armsman and that's not bad.
kØØk
Wanderer
Wanderer

So pumped to have found this server! Finding this server allowed me to find joy in mmo's again. I invited some friends unknowing they would find tons of joy/entertainment along with old memories in the game and play literally all the time! O_o Keep it up Devs, loving the game!
Vidiv
Wanderer
Wanderer

Lesson we learnt from Celestius: ML/Artifacts are ugly
Lesson we learnt from Phoenix: Phoenix was perfect, just dont change styles or the server will die.