Something wrong with albion players....

A place for talking about everything related to the realm of Albion.
Chuluckhan
Wanderer
Wanderer

Something wrong with albion players....

im playing midgard for 3 weeks now i think 2 or 3 ?

its my 2nd day on alb leveling an cabalist cause i like it from classic

i can 100% say that the playerbase is almost toxic atleast what i ahve expieirenced in the 2 days..

12 people in bg .. all 2man 3man groups..... ask for merging you get 0 answers ... yxou have 3 man and an tic stand in the group for 5 minuts while pulling and asking for invite ...nothing..... as both quests are done lead simply runs back to apk ....

i mean what unsocial playstyle is that? in the 3 weeks midgard i havent seen that happening 1 time ..completly diffrent every 20 minhs or so people say how many men the have in group and if someone is lfg or some group wonna merge.... and i now have nearly 6 fully leveled chars there

just asking wtf is wrong with this guys....

and to everyone pissed by that type of social competence ....its not the game just try another realm i dont think hib can be worse only have 1 50there ...pet druid cause thats the only class that interested me ...but havent noticed such thinks happening there
remoteplayer
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Something wrong with albion players....

weird that you say Midgard is good at this vs the Albs. I played Hib as main then switched to Midgard for a change of view. Joined BGs and finally got a group (as you say you had issues, and I couldn't get a group either) ... After I joined the group, they saw I am level 20 and I assume they thought I wanted all the quests... they removed me before I said anything. Rude behavior from mids. I stopped playing and haven't returned to mid.

I suggest that 75% of the players are decent individuals but we both just happened upon some real idiots. I still am reluctant to try and join a BG on mid and get into a group.
valm4098
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Something wrong with albion players....

I think most players barely even read chat. I blame Discord for that, it has taken away reading from most MMO players :(

Been in many BGs where people absolutely ignore the BG lead's spam (Don't use bleed styles - 5 people use it; Dont kill tower lord - stop DPS at 20%, lord dies, etc.).

And this is in an MMO where player base is an ageing one (Av age > 35 or even 40) - I dread new MMOs. Think noone will or can read and it will be non-stop discord chatter.

Discord also ensures you never enjoy the in-game sounds, :P