Valk style DD questions

A place for talking about everything related to the realm of Midgard.
Kadorna
Esquire
Esquire

Valk style DD questions

Hy
I got some newbie questions baout valk style DDs:
-Dmg increase based on melee dmg or spell dmg?
-Dmg changes on weapon speed?
-DDs can crit? if can, based on melee crit or spell crit?
-If DDs can crit, the crit rate is increased training wild power or dual threat?

thx in advance
Cievo|Ron
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Valk style DD questions

As i know it:

- Style procs cannot crit or influenced by RA´s which increase crit-chance

Thats what i found for the other questions:

"Weapon proc and offensive buff proc damage is affected by your spell damage and spell pierce % in template. As for RAs, MoM increases damage and MoF decreases resists rate, capping at lvl 50.

As for style procs, the damage is affected by spell damage/spell pierce % same as weapon/buff procs, but also by weaponskill, which means str (and sometimes dex) stat in template also boosts style proc damage. Also, a weapon proc or a spell (Mauler) that buffs weaponskill also boosts style proc damage. Same RAs affect style procs and weapon/buff procs, but Aug Str/Dex RAs (depending on weapon type) will also increase style proc damage as they increase the characters weaponskill.
Regarding MoF tho, the style proc level is the same as the style, so for example Valkyrie Roundhouse at 41 spear is a lvl41 spell and would require MoF3 to cap at 50, while Mauler **** Strike at 50 FW is already at cap.

And, of course, debuffing the enemy will increase your proc damage, for example matter debuffing on a mauler (**** Strike proc is matter damage).

Relic spell bonuses will also boost proc damage. "
- was a player comment to a similar mauler question -

- i cannnot confirm some of the states here (mof -> Resistrate and spell damage/spell-pierce affect style-procs - but should be testable

Conclusion:
- to raise styleproc damage
> cap swingspeed! (use cele-charges or procs/raise quickness via temp or charges/use haste-charges/use a fast spear)
> use crush debuffs if you can or have some1 using it for you (eden: hammer of dangerous tidings) -> aoe-proc is crush damage
> Raise WF (aka Str/Dex - via template/RA´s)
> use spelldamage/spell-pierce (to be tested)
- RA´s that raises Crit wont work
- use MOF to lower resistchance of procs (to be tested)

Cheers Tapi
Kadorna
Esquire
Esquire

Re: Valk style DD questions

Cievo|Ron wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:30 am As i know it:

- Style procs cannot crit or influenced by RA´s which increase crit-chance

Thats what i found for the other questions:

"Weapon proc and offensive buff proc damage is affected by your spell damage and spell pierce % in template. As for RAs, MoM increases damage and MoF decreases resists rate, capping at lvl 50.

As for style procs, the damage is affected by spell damage/spell pierce % same as weapon/buff procs, but also by weaponskill, which means str (and sometimes dex) stat in template also boosts style proc damage. Also, a weapon proc or a spell (Mauler) that buffs weaponskill also boosts style proc damage. Same RAs affect style procs and weapon/buff procs, but Aug Str/Dex RAs (depending on weapon type) will also increase style proc damage as they increase the characters weaponskill.
Regarding MoF tho, the style proc level is the same as the style, so for example Valkyrie Roundhouse at 41 spear is a lvl41 spell and would require MoF3 to cap at 50, while Mauler **** Strike at 50 FW is already at cap.

And, of course, debuffing the enemy will increase your proc damage, for example matter debuffing on a mauler (**** Strike proc is matter damage).

Relic spell bonuses will also boost proc damage. "
- was a player comment to a similar mauler question -

- i cannnot confirm some of the states here (mof -> Resistrate and spell damage/spell-pierce affect style-procs - but should be testable

Conclusion:
- to raise styleproc damage
> cap swingspeed! (use cele-charges or procs/raise quickness via temp or charges/use haste-charges/use a fast spear)
> use crush debuffs if you can or have some1 using it for you (eden: hammer of dangerous tidings) -> aoe-proc is crush damage
> Raise WF (aka Str/Dex - via template/RA´s)
> use spelldamage/spell-pierce (to be tested)
- RA´s that raises Crit wont work
- use MOF to lower resistchance of procs (to be tested)

Cheers Tapi

Ths for the info, much appreciated.