Necromancer Bugs Archery damage Log/FCT + Missing CL Hits

Find any bug ? Report it !
Epicburn
Esquire
Esquire

Necromancer Bugs Archery damage Log/FCT + Missing CL Hits

Currently Archery damage is not showing up in damage logs when Greater Necroservant is shot...

Necro Pet gets shot... Necro pets hp drops... no damage in logs and no floating combat text.

I can submit video footage of a archer teeing off on the pet and no damage in log if needed/if it helps but this ones pretty straight forward. Granted it's not a huge deal because you can still react to the pets hp dropping.. if you are paying attention.. buut not having it show in logs or in floating combat text is unfortunate especially if you're attempting to use RA's reactively to the damage you're taking in. This might also be a thing with the other pets but I have not done RvR runs with them to see.. if that's something you would like I can do as well.

Second "Bug" is CLs are currently giving the necromancer pet zero hitpoint bonus.. I put this one in quotations because I am not sure if it's a actual bug or if it is a intentional necromancer change etc/etc.

Champion level 0 and champion level 10 necromancers pet has the exact same HP even with the boost that was made a while back to give everyone cl15 equivalent hp boost..... again this could be intentional necromancer balance choice but I didn't see any mention in any patch notes or any response in discord regarding it.

/info pet has been fabulous btw.

Oh also necro pets still can't swim very well.. up/down motions cause pet to slingshot and disappear. https://youtu.be/6QolTu6AhGo?feature=shared