you had a bad day ? My answer

If you're looking for help, this is the right place.
french_rascasse
Wanderer
Wanderer

you had a bad day ? My answer

Last time, I met a player that really hurts me. He didn't hurt me because of is rude language, but because he judged me without knowing me, basing his arguments on its own person/life.

I use this as a funny exemple for the consequences of what you do or say, and how they can be hurtful when you act like a moron because you had a bad day.

Context : As I played alone (not in group), I had difficulties to kill an enemy and this guy, whom was next to me, helped me killing the enemy (even though I didn't ask for anything, but it was nice of him), then just go crazy for absolutely no reason, just because I played like shit (I wasn't grouped with him, I didn't even met him before and he was waiting near the keep).

So I made this little picture to explain him that if you want to play the bad guy, you have to be really honest and assume that you're a moron (I've censored the name, the purpose is not to bully this player)

I'm not smarter than him because as he hurts me and insults me, I answered the same way. So it places me in the same "moron" bag, but please, think before leting the anger of your day fall on someone who's just playing and have absolutely nothing to do with you.

I assume that it's my childish side which made me do this picture, but it makes me laugth and it's exorcising my demons.

Peace to him and all the DAOC Eden player. If you know/recognize this guy, even with the censorship I practiced, just send him love with /hug or /kiss. I'm sure he is not a bad guy, just a guy who had a frustrating day and passed his nerves on the first guy playing like a shit near him (because yes, I play like a shit, but I try my best to improve myself :). But it was a good way to show you how hurtful your words can be, because you don't know who's behind the toon you speak badly.

So please, even if a player is the worst DAOC player of the whole creation, be indulgent, sometimes he does not control all the outcomes.

/AoE hug to everyone
Last edited by french_rascasse on Tue Nov 07, 2023 2:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
french_rascasse
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: you had a bad day ? My answer

PS : I assume French can be annoying, but that's not all of them ;) Please, don't be stereotyped and let us a chance to prove that we are good persons too :lol:

PS2 : for those who want to know what TIA is:
https://www.cognitivefxusa.com/blog/aft ... mic-attack