Banshee Spec Line Switch?

Give us your feedback on your experience on Eden
Hylor
Esquire
Esquire

Banshee Spec Line Switch?

Hey Devs,

As I was reviewing the spec lines for the newly added cata classes I couldn't help but notice an odd placement for two of the spells in the banshee's trees.

Spectral Guard is clearly a very short-ranged high DPS spec line yet it gets a pulsing group magic ablative.
Ethereal Shriek is clearly VERY AOE ranged focused and yet it gets a pulsing group melee ablative.

Wouldn't it make more sense to switch which spec lines these two pulsing ablative specs are in? The shorter-range caster gets access to melee damage ablative and the long-range caster gets access to ranged magic ablative.

It just seems like a really odd place to put those two spells since in no way does it fit the feeling and theme of the spec line. I suggest this as someone who plays almost exclusively on Alb anyways. Just a thought, not sure if you have a reason behind them being separate besides it just being a hangover from really weird Mythic decisions decades ago lol

Anyways, looking forward to S2, very excited to play a Heretic. Also, I like the feel of a lot of the other changes you made as well to light tanks and such, really think this will be a fun new balance when S2 launches. Thanks for all your hard work!