creating an /OOC chat channel

The right place for talking about Dark Age of Camelot or Eden
Labestiolle
Wanderer
Wanderer

creating an /OOC chat channel

Hello all
lots of people like me like to chat about everything while playing daoc on their way ,
it come to my mind to create an /OOC channel realm wide last night, when we where debatting about
pineapple pizza , and other major things , because we were polluting the /advice channel , and sometime ago , polutting /lfg , and /broadcat aswell , depending where the debate for those essential thinds start .
people telling us to move in private were right , anything was polite and cool .
but we are oversea , international ,different corp and just want to tchichat about anything , during craft or anything else ,
i really think creating a channel realm wide like other , but called /OOC , out of content , like a café , same moderation like other one , to let people talking about anything , with server rule in mind , will be a good addition to the comunity , and keep us away to polutte the more focused daoc channel like /advice /lfg or /broacast .

just my 2 cp to that game i love and that sever i start to like

Keep in mind i"m a mecanic , i really dont know about the doability or coding of the thing , it's just a sugestion i think usefull to the community .
But an /OOC like the "café" to talk with every body internationaly seen great to me .
In French : le PMU de ton quartier/village ou tu refais le monde avec les vieux du coin , sans emmerder personne .

#labestiolle
Lory
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: creating an /OOC chat channel

Labestiolle wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:30 am when we where debatting about
pineapple pizza
this certain topic is just one guy with various alts in all realms.
to start it off, all he invests are 4-6 words about this certain topic to trigger people.

then he leans back and enjoys the upcoming show while 1-2 of his minions put fire in trolling.
always works bc ppl do not realize they're played with.

generally such a chat channel would be nice, but bears the danger of discussions about politics and similar shit which better should stay out of the game completely.