Deserter Armor Mythirian - Physical Defense not showing up

Find any bug ? Report it !
Draken
Esquire
Esquire

Deserter Armor Mythirian - Physical Defense not showing up

Equipping the new "Deserter Armor Mythirian" on my Healer does not change my slash / blunt / thrust resists visibly in any way despite it having the Physical Defense +1 stat. It also does not show up in the /bonuses tab and due to the minimal effect it would have it is difficult for me to prove if it is active or not.

Screenshot without Myth:

Screenshot_20230223_093748.png

Screenshot with equipped Myth:

Screenshot_20230223_093905.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
derp
pinkfl4ppy
Esquire
Esquire

Deserter Armor Mythirian Not Giving Physical Defense

I believe the Deserter Armor Mythirian is not applying the +1 Physical Defense to melee resists but the magic resists are working on the myth correctly. Unless this myth is working properly and the +1 Physical Defense does not show up under the resist information? I assume the PD on the Deserter Armor myth works the same as the realm ability PA.

I added two screenshots below; The first screenshot is showing resist stats w/o Deserter Armor myth equipped and the second screenshot shows resist stats with Deserter Armor myth equipped.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Karen
Developer
Developer

Re: Deserter Armor Mythirian Not Giving Physical Defense

Thank you for your reports. This will be resolved by next patch.