Stealth and being seen by players and NPC's

Give us your feedback on your experience on Eden
[UHHH] Jubbin
Warrior
Warrior

Re: Stealth and being seen by players and NPC's

Alando wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:29 pm
Moodz wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 2:26 pm The amount in which we are uncovered by NPCs is insane, furthermore, it seems like stealth isn't really stealth anymore as it's much easier than it should be for visibles to just run in your general vicinity and pop you out of stealth. It's kinda ridiculous how easy this is done especially having max stealth in each battleground this has happened in.
I can confirm this 100%.

The range at which non-stealther can see is a stealthed character is completely wrong.
Tested it against live server and you can see the stealther too early and once you do see them the range they have to get away from you is a LOT bigger than the initial spotting distance.

You can basically run over a stealther at speed 5, turn around and find them easily and knock them out of stealth.
"So sayeth, the wise Alondoooo"
Baldur's Gate 1, Candlekeep.. LORE
Beavster
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Stealth and being seen by players and NPC's

Something should be checked I agree. Was stealthing in odins yesterday and got one group of hib running quite close to me and they didnt detect me, funny thing is they aggroed 2 yellow mobs that followed them and got to close to me wich unstealthed me and the group noticed that and killed me. Im thinking of giving up my hunter tbh. Stealth was 50+ btw