Find any bug ? Report it !
Alvis
Soldier
Soldier

Damaged by Realmmate in BG while nowhere nearby

I'm in Killaloe and was
  • Damaged by a realmmate, and
  • Damaged by a foe
when I was on top of the CK and stealthed with nobody nearby. Looks like there are still some bugs with the RVR damage. Then it happened again in the lord room. In the second instance, I'm level 17 and being damaged by somebody in a completely different BG (level 32)?

I wonder if I'm actually being damaged though, because I have only 341 HP and the damage in the second instance would have killed me. But I just saw the lord get hit by something. Clearly there is a bug here.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Karen
Developer
Developer

Re: Damaged by Realmmate in BG while nowhere nearby

There was an issue with the spreading DoT mechanic. Please check this after Patch #3.
Medelaine
Wanderer
Wanderer

Bugged Quest mob

Earlier i was killing the quest mob for The lost Seed Part 1 on Hib. when i dotted the Cursed tree i got dots on other players and ended up killing 2. mabey needs fixing.
IT JEDI
Wanderer
Wanderer

Being hit by players while riding dragonfly

I took a dragonfly from West downs to Caer Ulfwych and while I was flying I started to get hit by player spells. The logs show I died from this, and when I landed I have the release window but when trying to release it says I am not dead. Sitting in Cear Ulfwych I am still getting hit by player spells
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jenelle
Wanderer
Wanderer

Ardibards Retreat

I had been going through armor and adding to Zenkcraft. I went afk at the base of the bridge by bindstone. Between the guardian and Mence Sibley. Sorry I moved when I came back before I seen the release timer up and saw my combat screen. It was around the /loc of Avalon Marsh: loc=53237,15947,1700 dir=174. Upon scrolling up in my combat screen I saw one other death notice and damage taken by what appears to be enemy realm. The release timer had come up while I was going through the armor. I thought maybe the first time I accidently hit a key to bring up the release timer. When I came back from afk the release timer was up. Both times I hit the release button there was a message that I was not dead!. I used Snip to take the shots. Sorry didn't think it mattered. The player names are listed in the snip but were. Swordwhale, Midzerg, Nama and Geroll. My buffs were still up when I came back from afk and I had no con loss like a death (but this would have registered as rvr so there wouldn't have been)
Strele2
Wanderer
Wanderer

Damage messages from another person / realm

Hi, I am playing an animist.

Yesterday I was in TNN after levling in DF and mines.

Suddenly I got damage messages from PrinzAbdin and other pplayers hitting my "bone commander" and my "bone crusher". On the screenshot you can see other player hit "my bonecommander".

Later on I got damage messages from a hib player hitting me, while I was standing in TNN and he was in some low level dungeon.

I attached a sceenshot.

Cheers
Animista
Karen
Developer
Developer

Re: Damaged by Realmmate in BG while nowhere nearby

Comments after this are post patch #3.
Photon
Wanderer
Wanderer

Dots crosssing realms and zones

Playing in Molvik, Scysword getting dotted by a level 18 druid named Peeta
Playing in Molvik, Scysword getting dotted by a level 50 Cabalist named Creatures
Playing in Molvik, Scysword getting dotted by a level 50 Mentalist named Nolime.
Playing in Molvik, Scysword getting rps for participation in fighting at Sursbrooke. He was never at Sursbrooke.
Photon
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Dots crosssing realms and zones

Last file from previous post
Photon
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Dots crosssing realms and zones

Note in the lower right chat window, Scysword killed by a sobekite assassin. He did not actually die but went to 1hp.