Make Respecs of all type free

Give us your feedback on your experience on Eden
Dreamscape
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Make Respecs of all type free

Idi wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:31 pm
geturhairdid wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:46 pm There should be zero restrictions on a feature that only suits to serve the population, and harms no one.
This.
They only problem I could see with this is what they had on live. You get into a fight, blow RAs to win, port back, respec and have your timers reset.
Moonshot
Soldier
Soldier

Dreamscape wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 7:52 am
geturhairdid wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:46 pm There should be zero restrictions on a feature that only suits to serve the population, and harms no one.
This.
They only problem I could see with this is what they had on live. You get into a fight, blow RAs to win, port back, respec and have your timers reset.
But with the way your UI bugs out it would be a pain in the keister to do this over and over. 1 free respec per/hour would be better.
falloutmodder
Wanderer
Wanderer

Free respecs would not hurt the game IMO, and I personally would enjoy it.
phazefadis
Wanderer
Wanderer

Just discovered I can't respec my BD, again, without jumping through some hoops. Not fun. I certainly get not being able to respec "on the fly" in the middle of a zone, but having some hassle when I go back to my trainer... that's not for me.
ISPY
Esquire
Esquire

Why/how is this not a QoL feature by now?

This is 5. on my QoL Change thread.
viewtopic.php?t=3866
ISPY
Esquire
Esquire

Moonshot wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:48 am
Dreamscape wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 7:52 am

This.
But with the way your UI bugs out it would be a pain in the keister to do this over and over. 1 free respec per/hour would be better.
Implement a 30min timer for respecs after you were in a RvR zone. Fixed.

Just let us duo-spec, and full respec as we want? WoW, GW2, like so many games just have this. No one gets hurt and many have more freedom.