Drop rate is NOT patch accurate. Salvage rate is NOT patch accurate.

Give us your feedback on your experience on Eden
Idi
Warrior
Warrior

Drop rate is NOT patch accurate. Salvage rate is NOT patch accurate.

The lack of drops and salvage on this server is completely ruining the experience. The only reliable source of salvage seems to be named mobs....which are now being farmed by EVERYONE because everyone needs gold to advance their characters. I simply can't fathom why the drop rate is so low despite the fact that it is NOT patch accurate and NEVER has been, nor has been the salvage rate.

The crafting times have not changed.
The crafting costs have not changed.
The price of houses and accessories has not changed.

And yet.....you can kill 10 mobs and not get a single drop. Nothing. No salvage.

How are we supposed to make money on this server?

The stranglehold on the ability to earn gold is making me want to log in less and less, and there is NO reasonable explanation for the draconian settings that are completely inconsistent with the original patch settings.
Siderius
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Drop rate is NOT patch accurate. Salvage rate is NOT patch accurate.

The money farming methods are under review i think according to the latest announcement on Eden Discord.

In regards to money farming currently: My advice would be - go to rvr. Doing deserters in a smallman, keeptakes, towertakes, personal task, group task etc... all give a constant stream of income.

Additionally: For instance an SH run - take the quest in hib, alb and mid poc and you make 3x 100g.
Talveh
Wanderer
Wanderer

3x 100g, sweet, we are saved!
What a joke. :lol:

Ps. Rvr income doesn't even cover recharger :lol: :lol: :lol:
[KotH]Mac
Soldier
Soldier

I agree 100% with the OP.
I cannot fathom why ya'll are so paranoid about this.
Just open the drop rates back up to normal levels and let players make the gold they to level their crafting and make templates.
Forgiveness is the scent the rose leaves on the heel that crushes it.
Redeye
Wanderer
Wanderer

[KotH]Mac wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 12:38 am Just open the drop rates back up to normal levels and let players make the gold they to level their crafting and make templates.
Good luck templating on this server... Hope you like raiding and questing.
[UHHH] Jubbin
Warrior
Warrior

I've been killing greens, at times I can kill 10 in a row with no drops, but when they do drop, it drops Diamond bars anywhere from 5-15 per item. I made like 500give or take gold in 15 minutes... I'd suggest going old school and go out to explore mobs in SI lands or classic zones where NOBODY goes to farm.. kill greens and blues.. ez money. outside of that, I've also solo'ed the deserters for a little boost here and there, then I'd join BGs for raids so I can get the currency for said raid, get those, convert them to whatever I want and buy my temp just for going on a couple raids.. DF raids are also fun due to PvP action in the process (possibly).

It's not as bad as you're making it out to be, I mean it's not accurate, sure. but you sound so mad and demanding as if the staff isn't already aware of the drops and rates.. chill lol