Login | Register

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: GM
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:48 pm 
Knight

Previous experience as a GM and/or Eden experience: I have played DAOC since beta and on all iterations of Eden. I have no GM experience, but neither did any GM when they first started. I have, however, helped improve many past Eden servers with my impressive gameplay, profundity of bug reports, and charismatic charmingness.

What languages do you speak: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Bosnian, The Binary Language of Moisture Evaporators

What time are you available to be online: Eastern Time

Your past DAoC experience: Vast

Say why we should pick you as a GM: I have always considered Adam's contribution to DOL to be one of the main reasons there are functional freeshards at all. Eden has a storied history of being the most well operated, consistent, and livelike server of all the shards. I would like to rid Eden of cheaters, bug abusers, and to serve as a role model. Over the years many players have looked up to me as a defender of justice, and I was considered among the most noble and friendly players in this game. I am easy to get along with, and even recalcitrant Europeans and Soviet/ex-Soviet players are my excellent good friends. I post many bugs and help fix broken issues that I have detected with the vast amount of experience I have accrued over the many years. Cape, Brutel and Sali have always had the best times interacting with me. I think Adam may even like me.

Profile  Offline

Post subject: Re: GM
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:22 pm 
Administrator
Carde wrote:

Nice try.

Profile  Offline

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]