Login | Register

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: GM application Medic
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:23 pm 
Esquire
Hey there Eden,

some of you guys might now me from the previous Eden servers where i played characters named Amaly+x (mostly playing druid, RR12)

My IRL name is Davon, I live in Belgium and I'm 23 years old.

I used to be a GM on Eden some years ago, known as Kiwi ( a little moose lurikeen ). I started as a simple GM and got Event GM later on together with Brutell if my memory is good. I still remember the funny song events we organized on Teamspeak :D

I speak english, dutch, french very fluently and I also understand a little bit of german.

Since I quit school i can be logged on very frequently (some days I can be logged on for 10 hours if needed). There are a few days i'll be unavailable cause I have to work in the event industry (football, etc,...)

Daoc experience: I transferred my RR7 cleric to Ywain and played there for a few months and I also played a rr11 bard on EU servers (cleric: Medicaheal, bard: Barbacelt)

Why would you pick me? the same reasons as a few years ago, except i'm more mature than when i was 19-20 years old. I'm always optimistic and ready to find solutions to everyone's problems. I'll be glad to help people when they need help. And I surely will do my best to improve the server. Eden is and will ever be my best freeshard experience and I'd love to be part of the team again :)

Kisses,

Medic, Amaly, Kiwi <3

Profile  Offline

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]