Login | Register

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Lyras Gamemaster Apply :)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:40 pm 
Esquire
Hey Eden Staff,

My name is Michael and playing Eden since Eden came out. Iam Known as Dewa in DOL Forum.

Previous experience as a GM and/or Eden experience: Had some Server runs behind me .. I Administrated the following servers ( some failed cuz of not enough time & no coding experience.) Ullandra PvP / RvR, Kreax PvP, Avalon. I was gm on Hunabku's Server years ago and helped him to build his Server. Was gm on some more servers i don´t remember, cuz its too long ago.. / I can create pve, items edit, worldbuild & eventbuild.
What languages do you speak: I am from Germany the reason why i talk perfectly German. I can write and speak english (so far).
What time are you available to be online: I can be oan be online every day from 16 pm - 22 pm. At the weekend i can be unlimited online.
Your past DAoC experience: I play since 9 years, and was very active on live servers on each realm.

Say why we should pick you as a GM.
Iam a good Teamplayer which allows me to work perfectly in team. To strengthen my part it conflicts from going away or and to solve them. I can communicate very well and actually find always a way to fix problems. I am a creative and optimistic human being what often comes to good . My weaken : I always want to do everything perfectly and especially fast. I say ALWAYS my opinion and do not take a leaf in front of the mouth . Why you should take me eventually ? it is always difficult to assess themselves and it is easy to say good about yourself so I can only tell you.... your opinion forms =)

Thank you Eden staff for reading my little history, and i'll be very happy if u take me, because iam playing every day on Eden and want to support this server =)

- anyway, keep up the good work!

Your Lyra.

Profile  Offline

Post subject: Re: Lyras Gamemaster Apply :)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:40 am 
Esquire
Hey, don't take me wrong, but imo you are abit too young for Staff place here.
Regards Ragnar.

Profile  Offline

Post subject: Re: Lyras Gamemaster Apply :)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:55 am 
Esquire
He can work with db and its a good RvR/PvP Support

Profile  Offline

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]