Recommended Friar Spec?

A place for talking about everything related to the realm of Albion.
ExplosiveChick
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Recommended Friar Spec?

It is a Hibrid class so there are more choice.
Can be even a main healer if full reju, it lack insta heal but in certain occasions can be more durable than a cleric especially if a cleric take the way to get the group cure for disease and poison/ns.

The proc that heal while hitting is often undervalued, but if player like hit things, the hit give good healing in action range that often could be out of range for standard heal while people spread.
Moreau
Wanderer
Wanderer

My friar is 50 staff, 41 Enhance, 26 Reju and 18 Parry.

50 staff because of Excommunicate Style. There is no problem to kill red/purple Mobs with 100 % life after the fight. And if you wanna farm with reflex attack you will need the lvl 50 style ( and the dragon staff for the omni proc ).

41 Enhance is enough if you have a temp with +11 Enhance and 25 % buff bonus. So you are at the dex cap with your yellow dex/quick.

26 Reju gives you a good single heal and a useful group heal.

18 Parry is nice to have a liitle bit better defence.

I`m at the dex cap with my friar. I can tank mobs like Risnir without problems. Also i can heal at Risnir without problems. In rvr i can be the second healer and also can be a tank/DD.

For sure friar has always in rvr the problem of missing own CC and standing in CC from enemies often. Nevertheless its fun. In pve friar skilled as mine is a pve monster.

Just my 2 cent. :D
ExplosiveChick
Wanderer
Wanderer

Friar goet Static Tempest from RA.
One of the strongest active RA