Login | Register

Post subject: vamp sprit
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:24 am 
Esquire
is it a bug that hibs vamp spirit both procs way more then other realms and also hits for amounts up to 120 instead of the 40 max a mids will hit for?

that seems buggy, but it might be intended to work that way, figured i would bring it up.

Profile  Offline

Post subject: Re: vamp sprit
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:08 am 
Knight
When you look at the damage keep in mind that it is the damage after resists, so when the traitor pet hits me for 113 the total damage is 216.

I do not see this behavior from albion traitor proc and my own traitor dagger does 30-40 damage max (midgard).

The damage is more than my astral sword which is supposed to be end game elite and costs 3 plat. Traitor Dagger is free...

My astral psword procs do less damage and the proc rate is waaaaaaaay less than the spam procs seen from the hib traitors dagger.

Can you dial the proc Rate and the Damage down for the Hib traitors dagger, please?

Attachments:
sshot134 (2).jpg
sshot134 (2).jpg [ 102.81 KiB | Viewed 2615 times ]
sshot136 (2).jpg
sshot136 (2).jpg [ 112.83 KiB | Viewed 2615 times ]
sshot139 (2).jpg
sshot139 (2).jpg [ 111.22 KiB | Viewed 2615 times ]
Profile  Offline

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:58 pm 
Administrator
I have an idea about this, thanks for report.

Profile  Offline

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:16 am 
Knight
The proc rate is still absurdly high on the traitors dagger, allowing players to go from nearly dead to full health extremely rapidly while doing decent melee damage.

*Please reduce the proc rate*

Profile  Offline

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:10 am 
Administrator
fixed next reboot

Profile  Offline

Post subject: Re: vamp spirit (new)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:33 pm 
Knight
I have noticed that the proc rate is again absurdly high on the traitors dagger in the current Eden.

The dps is normal, around 40, but the proc rate is insanely high. During my last run, a ranger would have netted close to 900 in heals/damage for a fight that last les than 30 seconds if i had not phased shifted to get out of a screenfull of red pets chomping on me.

I am bumping this old eden post because the proc rate on the last server was also too high, and Heagen actually fixed it. I believe it requires similar adjustment again.

Profile  Offline

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:53 pm 
Knight
Carde wrote:
When you look at the damage keep in mind that it is the damage after resists, so when the traitor pet hits me for 113 the total damage is 216.

I do not see this behavior from albion traitor proc and my own traitor dagger does 30-40 damage max (midgard).

The damage is more than my astral sword which is supposed to be end game elite and costs 3 plat. Traitor Dagger is free...

My astral psword procs do less damage and the proc rate is waaaaaaaay less than the spam procs seen from the hib traitors dagger.

Can you dial the proc Rate and the Damage down for the Hib traitors dagger, please?

It isn't the Eden of this year, but the last year

Profile  Offline

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:49 pm 
Knight
Look, old eden experienced a similar bug with the proc rate. Current eden proc rate mimics the old bug. Thats what the post said, if you had read it correctly. Clearly stated that the dps is not bugged like it was on the old server, just the rate of procs. I bumped the old report, which i also authored and which the current Admin also resolved, to lend some credibility to the current report rather than have it be dismissed as something I made up. I am accustomed to your negative replies to all my forum posts, but lets try to keep reporting bugs free of your animus.

Profile  Offline

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:37 am 
Knight
Carde wrote:
Look, old eden experienced a similar bug with the proc rate. Current eden proc rate mimics the old bug. Thats what the post said, if you had read it correctly. Clearly stated that the dps is not bugged like it was on the old server, just the rate of procs. I bumped the old report, which i also authored and which the current Admin also resolved, to lend some credibility to the current report rather than have it be dismissed as something I made up. I am accustomed to your negative replies to all my forum posts, but lets try to keep reporting bugs free of your animus.

Lol, is it negativ ? It's just strange to see some screens Of old Eden and not the new Éden.

Profile  Offline