Slash resist cap increase myth + belt not stacking

Find any bug ? Report it !
Draken
Esquire
Esquire

Slash resist cap increase myth + belt not stacking

The "Protector's Edgebender Mythirian" (slash cap +6%) and "Belt of the Crazed Infernal" (slash cap +3%) do not stack. It instead will result in only 6% increased slash cap when both are equipped.

My resists at 28% without myth or belt:
no belt no myth.png

My resists at 31% with only belt (left) and my resists at 34% with only mythirian (right):
belt only myth only combo.png

My resists at 34% when both belt and myth are equipped:
belt and myth.png

edit: I have the same problem with spirit resists
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
derp
Draken
Esquire
Esquire

Re: Slash resist cap increase myth + belt not stacking

I wanted to add that I do not have access to these items on live daoc so I cannot properly test this but in the November eden patch notes this link was posted and it states that there is no cap for mythirian resists cap increases.

In the 1.124c patch notes which I dont know if those are relevant enough it is stated that the cap has been set to +15 which is still higher than the +6% myth and +3% belt combined.

Lastly looking up the items in the broadsword live database these items stats are actually called Mythical Resist/Cap on both the Mythirians and the Belts, so I came to the conclusion that these are mythirian stats despite them not having the mythirian stat name on Eden.
derp
Karen
Developer
Developer

Re: Slash resist cap increase myth + belt not stacking

Resist cap increase was capped at 6%. There is little to no information about this so until someone can provide a test it will be capped at level/5. (after next patch)