Class for S2

A place for talking about everything related to the realm of Midgard.
zarn3501
Wanderer
Wanderer

Class for S2

Hi all,

I wanted to have your views to choose my class on mid side for S2. Was thinking melee class (warrior or savage) but I have more experience on casters. Which class do you think has a good utility in a 8man and relatively easy to play ? Thanks
k9cj5
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Class for S2

Its been years since Ive played but from what I remember, a Warrior is needed for every group whether it be RVR or PVP as they're the best tanks for MIDS.
Zharax
Wanderer
Wanderer

Yey, Midgard needs more warriors, they are very good in FG and in BG thanks to their RR5 and Fury they survive longer than Zerker and SVG.
or you play runi as darkcaver 47 rc 11 supp 24 dark with bolts and debuff nuke does good dmg, and you can twf spec
Kaizersoze
Wanderer
Wanderer

Think what is most important is to play what YOU want to play, that you enjoy and have fun with. So use whats left of beta and try out warrior/savage or caster and see what you pref.
“Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win.”