Paladins need help

Give us your feedback on your experience on Eden
Frendabs
Wanderer
Wanderer

Paladins need help

I'll get right to it, I think Paladins need access to Static Tempest.

They are a low played class, the skill point change was actually not that big of a deal, it was too easy to get everything you wanted.

A larger issue is that a Paladin brings 2 main things to a group, endo, which is unecessary with pots and then celerity which many people have templated in something so it isn't even needed and that only works for a melee group.

In the other realms its dps hybrids that have ST, Thane and Champ. It would make more sense for a class that leads the charge to have ST.

Reavers have TWF and fittingly so but Paladins are very easy to CC and don't offer very much to a group at this point.
Frendab
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Paladins need help

I'll provide a little more information about this.

If I look at lvl 50 Paladins, its fairly common for me to be the only or one of 3 paladins in our entire Alb BG. Usually one of 3-6 on the server that are lvl 50 at a time. Meanwhile there are 35+ wizards, clerics, minstrels, etc. There are more Armsmen than Paladins on usually and that's really saying something because they are also very underplayed on Alb.

Removing the weird decreased healing from our RR5 on ourselves would also be good, it didn't do that on live which I am well aware of because I had a Paladin who was rr11 on live.
Vildi
Soldier
Soldier

Re: Paladins need help

One of the big problems is the twist mechanic, having to suffer carpel tunnel to play the class isn't worth it, they could increase the amount of active chants to 4 maybe to make it more playable (i know you can use AHK but i hate it and it shouldn't be allowed but that is just my opinion)